Conditions of Enrolment (please read carefully)
- Prospective students must complete and return this enrolment form together with full payment of their tuition fee before starting lessons.
- No refunds will be made after the course has commenced, unless JIC Language School cancels the course. There is no refund on course materials after purchase. This applies to all classes.
- Cancellation fee (2,500 yen) may be charged for cancellation prior to the commencement of the course.
- Unused portions of classes are not transferable to other persons.
- Administration fee (1,500 yen) will be charged for initial enrolments or stop learning over 3 months (counting from the day the previous course ends).
- The administration fee (1,000 yen) will be charged if students pay the tuition fee in installments.
- Special offers or discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other special offers or discounts.
- 3.5% surcharge (residents of Japan only) will be charged for credit cards and PayPal payment due to the bank charges. All bank surcharges will be paid by the student.
- JIC Language School reserves the right to alternate teachers and make changes to curriculum at any time, without notice.
- In the case of teacher’s absence, another teacher will be assigned without notice.
Applies only to Group students.
+ No refund will be given for unattended classes. However, in the case of classes having been missed by the student, a private “catch-up” lesson may be arranged at a cost of 3,500 yen per 60 minutes.
+ Unused portions of any course may be used for future classes of the same course in the following term only with an additional fee of 5,000 yen.
NB. Unused portions of any course cannot be transferred to a private or custom-made course.
+ The length of classes may be shortened if there are less than 3 students.
Applies only to private students and custom made classes.
+ Private students must give 24 hours notice, during business hours if they are unable to attend a lesson. Failure to do so will incur a fee equal to the cost of the lesson.
+ Private lessons must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase.
+ Please book your next lesson with your teacher at the class, if you need to cancel or change the booking, please contact us for the arrangement.
+ In the case of teacher’s absence, another teacher will be assigned without notice.